If you haven't been here before, NetWizard will guide you through the registration.
Dear College students,
We apologize for the downtime this week.
We have had hardware problems, we are working repeatedly to eliminate the error.
Regular fingerprint replacement during the diligent period of 2023/24 fall, on working days:
On the University Campus
|At the External College
|Famulus College||Sándor Cserháti College|
|2023/24/1||Tuesday 18:30||Tuesday 18:00||no fingerprint registration||by consultation with the members of the College Committee|
|2023/24/1||Thursday 18:30||Thursday 18:00||no fingerprint registration||by consultation with the members of the College Committee|
|2023/24/1||Friday 13:00 *||-||no fingerprint registration||by consultation with the members of the College Committee|
* Fingerprint recording will not be available from 11/10/2023.
At other times, or if none of the above dates, firstname.lastname@example.org, other dates can be arranged (including college and possible dates and card number ). All questions and problems with the access control system are welcome at the same address.
For those college students who cannot use the Neptun payment option, they can send the payment reciept to us at the following address:
Extra infromation about payment can be found in here. (FAQ)
For fingerprint matching, we can be found at the following contact details:
Dear College Students,
We have received many inquiries that it is difficult to connect to the college network on devices with the Windows operating system.
Relevant information for settings:
- General setting (https://internet.sth.sze.hu/faq?action=view&id=2)
- Windows 10 / 11 TLS error (https://internet.sth.sze.hu/faq?action=view&id=52)
We have created a new network too with the name kollegium2 (whose password is also: kollegium2 ).
Only those devices whose MAC address has already been registered on their website can connect to this network.
In order to make things easier for you (and of course ours), we have summarized the process of using the Internet in a few points.
- As a first step, move into the dormitory, officially, by taking care of the administration
- You must have an active student status, which is also included in the Neptun system
- Connect to the network via cable or WiFi. If there is one connector, then through it, if there are more, then the odd number can be used.
- If for some reason you do not yet have a student registration in the university directory, register at user.sze.hu
enter the page and enter your room number.
- If necessary correct your e-mail address (here: Profile/Data)
- Go to the registered devices and IP addresses page
- Read the properties of the two available "packages" and choose the one that suits you.
It is important that the suggested use described there is really only a suggestion. You can request a mobile package for a laptop, but that's the only way you'll probably have problems with traffic restrictions. However, if the limit for mobile turns out to be insufficient, feel free to choose the standard package, you will certainly not have a problem with that
- Enter your device's physical identifier (MAC address) for the request
- If you applied for a standard address, the first one is free of charge (subject to certain conditions, see the page) and is automatically activated within 10 minutes, additional addresses and the mobile package require a payment to be active
- Find out about common problems from the FAQ menu, as well as learn about the regulations that apply to you by joining the network
In case of problems, visit the error reporting section of the website. It is also important to know the information written there, because entering the data accurately will greatly help to solve the problem as soon as possible.