If you haven't been here before, NetWizard will guide you through the registration.
In order to make things easier for you (and of course ours), we have summarized the process of using the Internet in a few points.
- As a first step, move into the dormitory, officially, by taking care of the administration
- You must have an active student status, which is also included in the Neptun system
- Connect to the network via cable or WiFi. If there is one connector, then through it, if there are more, then the odd number can be used.
- If for some reason you do not yet have a student registration in the university directory, register at user.sze.hu
enter the page and enter your room number.
- If necessary correct your e-mail address (here: Profile/Data)
- Go to the registered devices and IP addresses page
- Read the properties of the two available "packages" and choose the one that suits you.
It is important that the suggested use described there is really only a suggestion. You can request a mobile package for a laptop, but that's the only way you'll probably have problems with traffic restrictions. However, if the limit for mobile turns out to be insufficient, feel free to choose the standard package, you will certainly not have a problem with that
- Enter your device's physical identifier (MAC address) for the request
- If you applied for a standard address, the first one is free of charge (subject to certain conditions, see the page) and is automatically activated within 10 minutes, additional addresses and the mobile package require a payment to be active
- Find out about common problems from the FAQ menu, as well as learn about the regulations that apply to you by joining the network
In case of problems, visit the error reporting section of the website. It is also important to know the information written there, because entering the data accurately will greatly help to solve the problem as soon as possible.