We strongly ask everyone to get informed about the conditions of usage and of the payment rules before paying either through the Neptun system or via cheque! The payed money is not controlled by us, therefore we can't offer you any refunds.
You can get more information about the available IP packages and their details in the following site: Registered devices and IP addresses
The process of using the network:
- Registration and updating your data with the NetWizard tool
- Requesting an apropriate IP address for your device: Registered devices and IP addresses
- In case you are moved-in to the dormitory and this is your first registered device, then you only have to wait 5 minutes and restart your device. The network is usable for you after that.
If this isn't your first device and you can make payments in the Neptun system:
- Log in to Neptun
- Click on the Transcribe item button under the Finances/Payment menu
- Choose the Service option. Selecting a term here is insignificant.
- After transcribing the correct amount, you only have to wait 5 minutes and restart your device. Just disconnecting is enough in case of a mobile device.
If this isn't your first device and you can not make payments in the Neptun system, then you have to pay by cheque! Please read the following post about it in this case!